Thursday, April 22, 2010

Art!!

The good news is my artist contacted me so I do have an artist working on this after all :)! The bad news is he's pretty bogged down with school for the next two weeks. Same here. I have AP testing during the first week of May and a couple of finals next week so I won't be able to work on this for one or two weeks. But after AP testing (which pretty much marks the end of my year), I'm FREE :D (although, technically, there's still a month or so of school left). So sit tight! Summer will be a whirlwind of activity and work on the project :)!

My miniature heart-attack, when I thought I didn't have an artist, prompted me to try drawing myself just to practice for future VNs or maybe even this one. Here's two sketches I did in about 2 hours (yeah, I'm a beginner XP). The first is the first manga-style drawing I've ever attempted the draw (keyword: attempted). The second is a little better and I'm surprised that it looks OK :). Any comments/suggestions on my art is appreciated :D. And by the way, both were done with pencil and marker; I don't have a tablet yet :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment