Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dev blog up and running!

Well, the dev blog is up and hopefully I'll be updating this very often! If you want more information about the project, click here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6875&start=0. I will still be logging major updates on the LemmaSoft forums but if you're looking for smaller updates, be sure to bookmark or subscribe to the dev blog.

As soon as the artwork is finished, I will be creating a "Characters" page with artwork of all the characters. There will also be a page (soon) with an overview of the plot and a more detailed description (don't worry, there'll be no spoilers :P) of the two factions. Feel free to comment on the dev blog because I'll definitely be reading all your feedback! Please also feel free to leave suggestions, but just be aware that I may not implement all of them. Sorry :(, it's not that any of your suggestions may be bad, it's just that I can't keep changing the plot and if I followed every suggestion word-for-word, it wouldn't really be my VN project anymore :).

So, keep your eyes on the dev blog for updates! I hope to release one demo before the full game is released to give people a little sneak peak of the artwork, backgrounds, music, and dialogue all together so look forward to that :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment