Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Artist MIA D:

Chapter 1 is finally done!!! I finished writing it yesterday and the scripting is almost done as well. The only thing missing now is a couple of backgrounds (which will take only a couple of minutes to make), and character sprites. And that's where the problem lies.

The artist I thought I'd be working with is missing in action! So I'm stuck with no character sprites and no preliminary character sketches to show you :(. I'm pretty sure he's either really busy or there was miscommunication about the sprites. But I'm going to assume the worst-case scenario so now I'm missing an artist.

It's not that big of a deal (yeah right) because I can always work on something else. But it would be nice to have some art previews to show everyone. So if you'd like to help out or know anyone who can, please let me know! In other news, the story overview is up. I finally thought of names for the two opposing factions :D! If you'd like to subscribe or follow the dev blog, I've finally migrated my feed to FeedBurner so click on the reader box to subscribe or the follow box to follow ;)! Stay tuned (haha) for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment